vrijdag 29 november 2013

The Crazy World of Black Sabbath

Klokslag 20:30 uur. ‘Hello Èmsterdèm.’ War pigs. Ozzy’s stem heeft opstartproblemen. ‘I can’t hear you.’ Into the void. Ozzy moet nog steeds naar de juiste toonhoogte zoeken. ‘How are you out there?’ Under the sun/Every day comes and goes. Ozzy is ‘ingezongen’. ‘I can’t fuckin’ hear you.’ Snowblind. Cocaïne. ‘God bless ya.’ ‘Let me see your hands!’ Age of reason. ‘I really can’t hear you.’ Black Sabbath. ‘I want you to get fuckin’ crazy.’ Behind the wall of sleep. N.I.B. ‘How are you doing?’ End of the Beginning. ‘I can’t see you hands!’ Fairies wear boots. Rat salad. ‘I see you!’ Iron man. ‘I still can’t fuckin’ hear you.’ God Is Dead? Ozzy grijpt een, kennelijk met vloeistof gevulde emmer. Hij loopt in zijn Parkinson-loopje naar de rand van het podium en gaat een deel van het publiek nu nat gooien. Maar de emmer blijkt leeg te zijn. Wat een poets! Daar had Ozzy de verzamelde motherfuckers toch mooi te pakken! Dirty Women. ‘I like ‘em but I’m married.’ Wat Ozzy daarna zegt is, op ‘lying bitch’ na, onverstaanbaar. ‘This is our last song. But if you go extra crazy…’ Children of the grave. ‘I want you all to get extra super fuckin’ crazy.’ Paranoid. ‘God bless ya and get back home safely.’ Klokslag 22:30 uur.

© 2013 Leo van der Sterren

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten